PETA MATERIKELAS XI SEMESTER I
Percakapan Teks Fungsional Monolog
- Satisfaction & Disatisfaction Banner REPORT
- Asking and Giving OPINION Poster NARRATIVE
- Giving advice pamphlet dll ANALYTICAL
- Expression Warning Exposition
- Asking & giving Permission
- Expressions :Relief, Pain, pleasure
EXPRESSING SATISFACTION AND DISSATISFACTION
3. Mengungkapkan makna dalam teks percakapan transaksional dan interpersonal resmi dan berlanjut (sustained) dalam konteks kehidupan sehari-hari
3.1 Mengungkapkan makna dalam percakapan transaksional (to get things done) dan interpersonal (bersosialisasi) resmi dan berlanjut (sustained) dengan menggunakan ragam bahasa lisan secara akurat, lancar dan berterima dalam konteks kehidupan sehari-hari dan melibatkan tindak tutur: menyampaikan pendapat, meminta pendapat, menyatakan puas, dan menyatakan tidak puas
ALOKASI WAKTU : 14 X 45 Menit
Ø Menggunakan tindak tutur menyatakan puas
Ø Merespon tindak tutur menyatakan puas
Asking about satisfaction and dissatisfaction
- How do you like your room?
- Is everything O.K?
- Is everything satisfactory?
- Are you satisfied?
- Did you find our service satisfactory?
- Do you want to complain about something?
- Was something not to your satisfaction?
- Are you dissatisfied with something?
- I really like my new haircut.
- I’m completely satisfied with everything you’ve done for me.
- It was satisfactory.
- Everything is fine, thank you.
- Everything was just perfect.
- I’m happy enough with it.
- It was okay. Not too bad
- Good enough.
- I am little dissatisfied with the service here.
- I am a bit disappointed with the program.
- The food was lousy.
- I’m tired of working here.
- I don’t like the color.
- I have a complaint.
- I’m very dissatisfied with the condition.
- I want to make a complaint.
- I see.
- I’m sorry to hear that.
- I’ll look into it.
- I’ll see what I can do about it.
- I’ll try and take care of it.
Waiter : Is everything O.K. here?
Man : Yes, thank you. Everything is fine.
Waiter : Is your steak satisfactory?
Woman : Quite good.
Waiter : How about your roast chicken, Ma’am? Is it O.K. too?
Woman : It’s just right. Just the way I like it.
Waiter : Will there be anything else, then?
Man : No, not at the moment.
Waiter : Very well, then. Have a nice day.
Man : Thanks.
Shopkeeper : Good afternoon. Is there anything I can help you with?
Customer : Good afternoon. I am not satisfied with the shirt I bought yesterday in this shop?
Shopkeeper : Why? What’s wrong with it?
Customer : Let me explain. I wear extra-large T-shirts. The one you gave me is extremely small. See the label is M not XL
Shopkeeper : I am sorry, Sir
Vocabularies related to expressing satisfaction
- Satisfy (verb) = membuat kepuasan
- Satisfaction (noun) = kepuasan
- Satisfied (adj.) = puas
- Satisfying (adj.) = yang memuaskan
- Satisfactory (adj.) = yang puas
- Contented (adj.) = puas
- Pleased (adj.) = senang
Vocabularies related to expressing dissatisfaction
- Dissatisfy (verb) = tidak membuat puas
- Dissatisfaction (noun) = ketidak puasan
- Dissatisfied (adj.) = tidak puas
- Dissatisfying (adj.) = tidak memuaskan
- Dissatisfactory (adj.) = tidak memuaskan
- Discontented (adj.) = tidak puas
- Displeased (adj.) = tidak senang
In pairs, study the following dialogues and complete the table that follows. Then, perform the dialogues.
Andi : Retno, I thought you were on vacation.
Retno : Well, I got back early.
Andi : Why?
Retno : Well, I didn’t really enjoy being there.
Andi : What happened?
Retno : Well, the beach was very dirty, and when I got there it was raining heavily. What
made it worse was the hotel where I stayed had a bad service.
Andi : You seem to be unhappy with your vacation.
Retno : Yes, I’m quite displeased about it.
Denias : Ian, where have you been? I’ve been looking for you for the past six days.
Ian : I just got back from Maluku.
Denias : Really? So you had your vacation there?
Ian : Well, actually I was visiting my grandparents. But, I also visited some beaches and a
Denias : Did you have fun?
Ian : Absolutely. The beaches are great and the sea is full of beautiful coral reefs.
Denias : Don’t tell me you went snorkeling!
Ian : Yes, I did. It was awesome. I’m really content with my trip.
Denias : Oh, I wished I had been there too.
Ian : You should go there sometime.
Denias : Yes, I know.
Retno : How’s your vacation in Bali?
Ayu : It was terrific! The beaches are beautiful and the sun set from Tanah Lot is
Retno : Really? What else did you do there?
Ayu : Oh, I went parasailing! It was the most breath-taking thing that I’ve ever done.
Retno : Wow, it must be a very fun trip for you.
Ayu : Yes, I’m very satisfied with my vacation there. You must go there.
Retno : Yes, I think I’ll do that.
Complete the blanks based on what you hear in the spoken text.
Franklin and his customer In electric shop.
Franklin : good afternoon, Sir.
Customer : Good afternoon.
Franklin : Oh.. you came here two days ago to buy a ……..(1) didn’t you?
Customer : Yes, I did………(2) I came here.
Franklin :Ehm… is there anything…(3) with the television you’ve bought, Sir? I would do any
thing if it …..(4)you.
Customer : No. the television set is very good. The picture is very…..(5). It really makes
Franklin : That’s good. I always sell…(7) with high quality.
Customer : Now, I need a tape player for my daughter. she needs …(8) listening to English.
Franklin : Certainly, Sir. Let me show you this one. It has both CD and cassette drives. Your
daughter must like it.
Customer : Ehm.. it …(9) very good.how much it does it cost?
Franklin : It’s only $.... (10).